Pages

Why all of this trouble to write !

Friday, January 2, 2015


Why am I blogging of my private life? I should have thought about these things, I have different reasons, my own reasons. I'm a very open person but there are some, that I should not share with others which can be backfire to me on someday which already has happen to me in few times , so I have no option keep them for myself,  again , keeping lot of tings to myself is not working for me because that will cause to increase my stress and finally blood pressure. 

So best option would be to share them anonymously. I will never reveal my identity here. So I'm in the safe side. However keeping a desk diary is not an option to me because last time, my bitchy sister has stole my diary and shown to my Mom because that bitch was stupid enough to read and share it! So I know it is not going to work for me again and I hate of going through that hassle again clearing out my personal image with others.

However, not to mention I have a tiny hope in a part of my heart. Whenever I found my better half I would like to open myself to her. So this would be the entry point.

In here, I would like to share all of my personal feelings, experience, knowledge and the view of mine about lot of things that would not publicly talk about. Hope one fine day I will really enjoy what I have wrote because life is really changing and anytime I can be a different person form the person that was before in a moment ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading