All of these things have started on twenty seven and five months or six months back when I first saw this world. I can not remember anything that I have done at that time but I'm sure I have cried.I would have cried more if I knew what will happen in future to this phony fat ass kid , what and who that little fellow will become.
From the beginning of my time I should have different form others from appearance and behavior because I have not played well my first quarter of life otherwise I'm sure I will be normal as others. So why this difference which make me differ form others ?
Everybody is hate their baldy life .Am I ? Yes and No. I know I'm a lucky bastard in one part of my life but at the same time I'm rotting in a hell. I know it is unfair considering how much I spend fortune made by my parents and things I have achieved my self. But still it is a human nature for caving what you do not have.
So I'm not a princes in my story I'm just a character but a main role. This story is not just a fiction , this is really happening now and I'm in it.Yes it is damn true. God punish me if I wrote any lie because this is a promise made to my self. Oh yes this also can be a another false promise I made ! Anything can happen in this world specially in my world.
So everything has started !
No comments:
Post a Comment